Saturday 11 July 2015

Hurt Status, Short Hurt Quotes


Hurt Status, Short Hurt Quotes

Hurt Status, New Hurt Status 2015, Best Hurt Status, Latest Hurt Status, New Hurt Quotes 2015, Latest Hurt Quotes, Best Hurt Quotes for Whatsapp & FB.
Hurt Status Quotes Short Messages for Whatsapp Facebook
You know what friendss ur polite nature to others always hurts you.
If you fall in love... be ready for the tears..!!
Isn't it sad that you are hurt so much that finaly you can say.. "I'm used to it" Sometimes It's better to be alone... No one can hurt you.
Sometimes It's better to be alone... No one can hurt you.
When you are in love and you get hurt, it's like a cut... it will heal, but there will always be a scar.
You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve, why am I such a fool?
The hardest thing is to hurt yourself for the sake of others' happiness..
There are times when we must be hurt in order to grow, we must lose in order to gain, because some lessons in life are best learned through Pain!
Don't trust too much, don't love too much, don't care too much because that 'too much' willhurt you so much!
No matter how much you have hurt me, I still pray for you every night.
I'm not somebody who will go out of my way to hurt somebody when i love them... I'm somebody who will go out of my way to get hurt for the people i love..
The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.
I can always pretend I'm okay, but it doesn't mean I don't get hurt..
Sometimes it's better to be Alone, Nobody can hurt you
It really hurtzz when sombody else starts taking your place in someone's life..
Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him
It still hurts that you're doing completely okay, without me.
It hurts the worst when the person that made you feel so special yesterday, makes you feel so unwanted today.
Seeing people change isn't what hurts. What hurts is remembering who they used to be.
It hurts the most, when someone who made you feel special yesterday then makes you feel like you are the most unwanted person today.
The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.
It hurts when something good ends, but it hurts even more if you cling to it, knowing that its not there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment