Sunday 28 June 2015

Crying Status, Short Cry Quotes Crying Status, New Cry Status 2015, Best Cry Status, Latest Cry Status, New Cry Quotes 2015, Latest Cry Quotes, Best Cry Quotes for Whatsapp & FB.

I press myself to laugh at everything, for fear of being
obliged to weep.
You can not cry and think, because each thought
absorbs a tear.
It is better when you feel cry. It is so good after the
compassion!
We end up going crazy, or dying, if you could not cry.
Life is too short, if we are more the cry!
Who loves you makes you cry, who hates you laugh.
It's a shame for the lion crying face fox.
pen if you can not cry your old address book.
Since you can sing, friend, you know crying.
The most important thing for an actor is to know
whether to laugh or cry. To cry I think of my sex life. To
laugh too.
When the heart weeps what he has lost, the spirit
laughs at what he found.
The death of a mother is the first sorrow we cry without
it.
Singing is also a way of crying.
Better than pleurechante weep.
Sadness dries the heart of which is no more tears to cry.
The irony is a sadness that can not cry and smiled.
What do you do when the only one who can make you
stop crying is the one who is making you cry?
Never cry for anyone in your life, because those you cry
for don't deserve your tears and those who are
deserving will never let you cry.
No guy is worth your tears and when you find one that
is, he won't make you cry.
Sometimes people have to cry out all their tears, to make
room for a heart full of smiles.
There are songs that can really make you sad and cry
when you hear them. But it's actually not the song that
makes you cry, it's the people behind the memories..
Just because my eyes don't tear doesn't mean my heart
doesn't cry. And just because I come off strong, doesn't
mean there's nothing wrong..
Theres no point in crying, the tears wont bring you back
to me.
Crying doesn't make me weak, it just makes me look so.
My smile doesnt always mean *I'm happy *.... sometimes
it means *I can manage*..... and sometimes it just
means *I am tired of crying*
I love crying in the rain. because when i do, no one can
hear the pain.
I am the one that said "Goodbye", It's over but I'm the
one crying.
What do you do when the only one who can make you
stop crying is the one who is making you cry?

0 comments:

Post a Comment