Sunday 23 August 2015

Happy Rakhi 2015 Beautiful Quotes For Sister to Present

Happy Rakhi 2015 Beautiful Quotes For Sister to
Present:R akhi a Hindu festival, which celebrates the
relationship between brothers and sisters. It is
celebrated on the full moon of the month of
Shraavana (Shravan Poornima).
The festival is marked by the tying of a rakhi, or holy
thread by the sister on the wrist of her brother. The
brother in return offers a gift to his sister and vows
to look after her as she presents sweets to her
brother. The brother and sister traditionally feed one
another sweets….
Happy Rakhi 2015 Quotes
rakhi 2015 quotes
Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they
don’t make distance any shorter but they light up
the path and make the walk worthwhile.”
2. “You were always my best friend, looking out for
me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth.
Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a
better brother than you. Wishing You Life’s Best
Always.”
3. “We were always close, looking out for each other
even when life led us along different paths… Like an
invisible thread, our love binds us together, making
sure we’ll remember where we came from and what
we mean to each other. Wishing you a joyous rakhi,
Dear Brother.”
4. “The loving occasion of rakhi is the best time
Brother, to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment
we have spent together, sharing each other’s joys
and sorrows… Thanks for spreading smiles
everywhere and making life so beautiful, meaningful
and Happy… My Dear Brother .”
5. “You never say no, you never say thats impossible
and you never say you can’t. That’s my bro, a
superman who make things possible and who make
paths smoother. I love you Bro.”
6. “You are the person who holds me in my bad
times, you are the person who dances with me in my
happiness. I can’t recall even a single day when you
were absent from my life. I really love you.”
7. Kaamyabi tumhare kadam chume,
Khushiyan tumhare charo aur ho,
Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne ke liye,
tum mujhe kuch to commission do!
To my extremely lovable (but kanjoos) brother…
Just kidding as always.
“Happy rakhi.”
8. God could not take care for the whole world
so he has given mothers to each family.
In the same way mother could not take care
for the whole part of our life, so she had given
brother.
Thanks for being my brother.
9. Near or far wherever u r,
My best wishes r with U,
Tum jiyo hazaron saal,
May success & joy be yours everyday,
Yehi hai meri wish dil se!
“Happy rakhi”
10. “You were always my best friend, looking out for
me, making sure the path I traveled on was smooth.
Even if I searched the world over, there cannot be a
better brother than you. Wishing You Life’s Best
Always.”
11. “We were always close, looking out for each
other even when life led us along different paths…
Like an invisible thread, our love binds us together,
making sure we’ll remember where we came from and
what we mean to each other. Wishing you a joyous
rakhi, Dear Brother.”
12.My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gift
sent by God. Happy rakhi to you.
I am thankful to my God
Who gave so caring Brother
Who is always there to love me, guide me & above
all..
To make me happy.
Love you Brother.
We gain and lose things everyday.
But trust me on one thing.
You’ll never lose me.
I will always be here.
Happy rakhi
13. I am very lucky to born as your one and only
sister. I love you both and i wish you the success in
your journey to a wonderful future. May god’s grace
is always with you. I wish that both you will be with
me and support me in all my sad and happy
situations. Happy rakhi to my dear brothers with lots
of love and best wishes.
14. I don’t know how to express my love towards
you. I have written a small poem for you.
“Dil karta hai tu phir se chotta ho jaye, apnna
badappan dikhhaoo mein
apni baaho ke jhule mein, lekar tujhe jhulaoo mein
pyari pyari lori gaa kar ,phir se tujhe sulaoo mein
itna pyar diya hai tunne, kuch to karj chukaoo mein”
teri didi
15. Its the time of rakhi and an occasion to
remember all brothers who fight with their sisters
and i think you are one of them! May God shower his
choicest blessings on you. Keep Smiling always..
Your’s sister
16. My sweetest, loving, caring, pyare brother i love
u so much and miss you many times in a day and
your every task.
Your’s sister
17. Day comes and day goes. But for me it is not just
the matter of 24 hours but the life which lam living
just because of you. I still can’t forget the day when
no one came for my help but you gave your hand
and let my all worries goes off. I have read a story
that there was a monster who wanted to engulf a girl
but suddenly god sent an angel for rescuing her. He
gave his hand and took out the petrified girl from the
deep pit. You were my angel who saved me. I don’t
need any occasion to show my gratefulness towards
you because every moment of my life is a blessing of
yours. I don’t want to beautify my words to make
myself better than others. Because emotions,
feelings come direct from heart only for those people
which we love truly and these should be describe
straightforwardly. These are my pure emotions which
are just for you. You are always with me. I really
love you.
Your’s sister
18. This is your dighu. I really miss you here. For the
first time on rakhi we are far from each other.
However this distance doesn’t matter when our
hearts are close to each other.
Today your sister prays God that….
Give my all happiness to my brother and give all his
sorrows to me. Make his life brighter like a light of
star.
Do not give him success as a gift but make him
capable to achieve it. Give him that much of
confidence that he can win the world.
Fulfill his heart with that much of love so that he can
understand the problems of those who are needy &
help them.
Hey God, give my brother love, success, long &
beautiful life & an understanding wife (ha..ha….ha)
“Happy rakhi”
19.I am thankful to God for brothers like you. After
father, both of you are my only supporters. I love
you and wish all the happiness and lots of success
through every side in your like. It will be the great
pleasure to see you happy and successful persons in
life.
With lots of love and best wishes
20. To My Loving Brother Suman
Jo man ka saccha hai
Aur sacch me abhi bhi ek chota baccha hai..
Jo har baat pe mere se bade hone ki iccha karta hai..
Magar raakhi ke din to chota bhai hi rehna pasand
karta hai…
Kyunki gift se jo chutkaaara paana hai…
Tu to hai albela ,hazaromme akelaaa…..
I miss u a lot summy bhai, its all matter of time
where ever I am all my wishes are with u.
Happy Rakshabandhan…
Aap meri raksha karo, mai aap ki raksha karoon hum
dono is desh ki raksha karein…
Aap Ki Didi

0 comments:

Post a Comment