Saturday 29 August 2015

Happy Raksha Bandhan Day Quotes

1. "Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they
don't make distance any shorter but they light up the
path and make the walk worthwhile."
2. "You were always my best friend, looking out for me,
making sure the path I traveled on was smooth. Even if I
searched the world over, there cannot be a better
brother than you. Wishing You Life's Best Always."
3. "We were always close, looking out for each other
even when life led us along different paths... Like an
invisible thread, our love binds us together, making sure
we'll remember where we came from and what we mean
to each other. Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan,
Dear Brother."
4. "The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best
time Brother, to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment
we have spent together, sharing each other’s joys and
sorrows… Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and
making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy… My
Dear Brother."
5. "You never say no, you never say thats impossible
and you never say you can't. That's my bro, a superman
who make things possible and who make paths
smoother. I love you Bro."
6. "You are the person who holds me in my bad times,
you are the person who dances with me in my
happiness. I can't recall even a single day when you
were absent from my life. I really love you."
7. "Hey my sweet little pie, your cute smile makes my
day, your small little hands take me out from all dangers
of life. You are little angel of my life. I love you. Your's
elder brother."
8. “My cute angel from today's onwards I promise you
I'll never scold you when you'll tear my books, messed
up my clothes. You are really a ray of happiness in my
life.”
9. "What makes the brother’s day special is the way the
sister remembers each time they laughed together. He
misses the times when they spent long afternoons just
talking about various subjects."
10. "May this Rakhi bring to you all the prosperity in
your life. Happy Rakshabandhan dear bro."
11. "Sorry that I can’t be with you on this Rakhi. I have
sent Great love & wishes to you. May the gifts of
friendship, happiness, joy and peace will fill your life.
Have a Great Rakhi!
12. "Days go past fastly in our life without expressing
ourselves deep love for each other. Rakhi comes as a
glorious opportunity to tells you that We always adore
eachother and wish happiness of every kind in life. On
Rakhi Wishing You Life’s Biggest Joys!"
13. "May this Rakhi brings everything to you and fullfill
your dreams and desire, May success accompany you in
every step that you take in your life. Have a wonderful
rakhi"
14. "To my extremely lovable dearest (but kanjus) Bro
{Just kidding as always ;-) Happy Rakhi Bhaiyaaa!"
15. "You know that you are the most precious stone in
the collection of my secret treasure. Happy ‘Raksha
Bandhan’ to my handsome bro from your sister."
16. "Warm wishes on Rakhi Day! Rakhi Day is the day
when special people like you are thought of fondly with
love and cheer. Hope every hour of this special day is
filled with moments, that will bring happiness for you."
17. "May this auspicious occasion, bring you all the
prosperity, and good luck in your way of life."
18. "Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself.
You mean the world to me. Lots of happiness from your
sister."
19. "My dear brother is one of the most precious gifts
sent by God. Have a great Rakhi festival my loving bro."
20. "There's no other love like the love for a brother.
There's no other love like the love from a brother." -
Astrid Alauda
21. "There is a little boy inside the man who is my
brother... Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love
him too." - Anna Quindlan
22. "A brother is a friend given by Nature." - Jean
Baptiste Legouve
23. "A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up
dreams."
24. "It snowed last year too: I made a snowman and my
brother knocked it down and I knocked my brother down
and then we had tea." - Dylan Thomas
25. "It was nice growing up with someone like you -
someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to
tell on!"
26. "After a girl is grown, her little brothers - now her
protectors - seem like big brothers." - Astrid Alauda
27. "The highlight of my childhood was making my
brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose." -
Garrison Keillor
28. "As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn't
care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were
there!" - Catherine Pulsifer
29. "My little brother, will you ever grow up... I hope
not!" - Catherine Pulsifer
30. "If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you!" -
Catherine Pulsifer
31. "My brother, someone who I know I can always
depend on!" - Catherine Pulsifer
32. "Friends come and go, but you my dear brother, are
always there!" - Catherine Pulsifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment