Sunday 23 August 2015

Happy Raksha Bandhan Greetings

Happy Raksha Bandhan
2015 Greetings
Raksha Bandhan 2015 Greetings
“ Bhaiya….tum jiyo hazaroo saal….Mile success tumhe
har bar…Khushiyon ki ho tumpe bauchar…Yehi dua
hum karte hai bar bar…Wish you loads of love Dear
Bhaiya.”
Related: Happy 2015 Raksha Bandhan Facebook
Status
Dear Brother… Rakhi is a perfect time to tell you just
how special you are, and how much you mean to
me ! Wishing you peace prosperity & success on
this… HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN
During this festival of bonding and renewing our love
for siblings, I want to tell you that during the times
we fought, my love was in a different mood. HAPPY
2015 Raksha Bandhan !
Best wishes are coming strait from the Heart
‚ because you are such a lovely Brother and a true
sweetheart Happy Raksha Bandhan SMS Message
free 2015.
You were always my best friend,looking out for me,
making sure the path I traveled on was smooth.Even
if I searched the world over, there cannot be a better
brother than you.Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya !
I waited long for the day through the year that you
so ceremoniously tie rakhi on my wrist and pray for
my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows
stronger everyday.
It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those
trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up.
The memories may fade away with passing time but
the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha
Bandhan, Dear Sister.

0 comments:

Post a Comment