Saturday 22 August 2015

Love status, quotes for whatsapp Facebook

 People with status don’t need status
 You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've
ever had
 In your smile I see something more beautiful than the
stars
 I love you and that's the beginning and end of
everything
 I want every morning to start being wrapped in your
arms
 If I know what love is, it is because of you.
 Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship,
never.
 I love you more than you will ever know.
 All I need is you NEEDING me.
 Everyone has an addiction mine just happens to be
you.
 The <3 has reasons The mind could never understand.
 It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone
when your heart still does.
 With love one can live even without happiness.
 A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you
dream together is reality.
 At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
 A heart that loves is always young.
 Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms
and wakes up in your dreams.
 If you only knew how much those little moment with
you mattered to me.
 I still fall for you everyday
 Texts from you are always saved …. In my <3
 I rather tell you “SEE YOU LATER” instead “GOOD BYE”
 Your Eyes…. I always get lost in them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment