Thursday 20 August 2015

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2015 Whatsapp and Facebook Status : Short Raksha Bandhan Quotes - Happy Rakhi SMS 2015.

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2015
Whatsapp and Facebook Status :
Short Raksha Bandhan Quotes -
Happy Rakhi SMS 2015.
Rakhi is basically a sacred thread of protection
embellished Happy Rakhi Whatsapp Status with
the love and affection of a sister for her brother
and show affection towards you brother by keeping
you status as wishing all brothers Happy Raksha
bandhan Facebook status and Happy raksha
bandhan whats app status . This frail of thread of
Rakhi is considered as stronger than iron chains as
it binds the most beautiful relationship and to keep
strong relationships send happy raksha bandhan
messages to your brothers and happy raksha
bandhan SMS .
Happy Raksha Bandhan Status
Update:
"You are the person who holds me in my bad
times, you are the person who dances with
me in my happiness. I can't recall even a
single day when you were absent from my
life. I really love you." Happy Rakhi Bro
Thanks dear Bhaiya for your warmth affection
& Your understanding , May our bond of love
remain forever.
Dear brother,today is rakhsha bandan and u r
not here by my side..but we r close in each
others thought and my love will always be
with u.
You were always my best friend,looking out
for me, making sure the path I traveled on
was smooth.Even if I searched the world over,
there cannot be a better brother than you.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya !
You know that you are the most precious
stone in the collection of my secret
treasure..Wishing you very Happy Rakhi and
best of luck for every thing.
May this auspicious occasion bring you all the
prosperity and good luck in your way of life.
Happy Raksha bandhan Sister…
I want 2 tell u,during the times when we
fought, my love was in a different
mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!
“Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain which is not visible
to anyone. I love u sister.” Happy Raksha
Bandhan sweety!
“You never say no, you never say thats
impossible and you never say you can't.
That's my bro, a superman who make things
possible and who make paths smoother. I
love you Bro.” Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya !
Sister is someone who is caring and
sharing.Sister can understand things you
never said. She can understand pain,which is
not visible to anyone. Raksha Bandhan
sweety!
Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express
myself You mean the world to me. Happy
Raksha Bandhan.
“Brothers are like streetlights along the road,
they don't make distance any shorter but they
light up the path and make the walk
worthwhile.”
We gain and lose things everyday.But trust
me on one thing. You’ll never lose me,I will
always be here.Happy Raksha Bandhan. I love
My Sister.

0 comments:

Post a Comment