Saturday 29 August 2015

Promise Day Status in English for WhatsApp & Facebook

1. I promise to never let your feel alone in this world.
2. I promise you. I will love you forever.
3. I promise to never let you feel alone in this world.
4. Always remember don't make any promises that you
can't keep.
5. Promises are only as strong as the person who gives
them.
6. I want someone who promise me nothing but tries to
give me everything.
7. I promise one day you'll regret losing me you'll look
back and say, Damn... that guy really did love me.
8. If one day you feel like crying, call me. I can't
promise to make you laugh, but I'll b cry with you.
9. I can’t promise to solve all your problems. I can only
promise that I’ll never let you face them alone.
10. Friendship is a promise made in the hear. Silent,
unwritten, unbreakable by distance, unchangeable by
time, its lovely to have you as one...

0 comments:

Post a Comment