Saturday 29 August 2015

Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes in English for brother

1. Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by
almighty to me and the most precious relation
celebrated by us on earth, Sweet Rakhi Day Wishes to
My Sweet Brother!
2. The memories may fade away with time but the love
and special bond we share will grow ever stronger with
each day... Happy Raksha Bandhan Wishes to You!
3. Though we are not close to each other during this
Raksha Bandhan Day. We are together in thoughts &
prayers. Wish you a very Happy Rakhi Day!
4. Times and money changes many things. Be our love
and the bond we share never changes. This Rakhi brings
all my blessings, love and care for you! Happy Raksha
Bandhan to you!
5. To outside world we grow old, but not to brothers and
sisters. We know each other as we were as children. We
always believe in innocent child living in our hearts.
Have a lovely Rakhi Day!
6. We gain and lose things everyday. But trust me on
one thing.
You’ll never lose me. I will always be here. Happy
Raksha Bandhan!
7. Holi is colourful, Deewali is lightful and brightful,
Rakhi has made our relationship Poweful.
8. My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gift sent
by God. Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
9. I long for the day through the year that you so
ceremoniously tie rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well
being. Dear Sis, I wish that
our bond grows stronger everyday...
10. "I am eagerly waiting for the Raksha Bandhan day.
Guess, why? My brother has promised me the iPhone 6."
11. I love you very much. Though we are not born to the
same parents and were brought up in 2 complete
different cultured families, the thread of Rakhi has
brought us together. You are my teddy bear, you are my
little cute brother. You are not just my brother, you are
also my first kid.
12. I wished so much to be with you and everyone home
this Rakhi but then… however far we may be this silk will
bring us together. Since our childhood we have been
doing the ceremony together. With hope of being
together next Rakhi.
13. I'm lucky to have you both shower ur blessings on
me but you are even luckier you have got me!
14. The childhood days we have spent together are
really memorable. This year perhaps I will not be able to
meet you on Rakhi but my sincere wishes are for you for
both ur personal and professional life.
15. Rakshabandan has always been an important day for
you and me. I remember each year you would call me
first thing in the morning and always wish me Happy
Rakshabandan. I so much wish I could hear that funny
voice again. But Minubhai I know you will always be
around. Here is wishing a Happy Rakshabandhan to the
best brother.
Love you forever.
16. There is only one thing I have to say.. You are lucky
to have me as ur sister. Just kidding! I am lucky to have
you as my brother.
From Your Sis
17. I wanted to just thank you for being the best
brothers in the world.
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
Lots of love.
18. Please accept our heartiest greetings for Raksha
Bandhan! Hope you will enjoy the day with lots of fun
and sweets...
19. Even though we don't share the blood born relation,
there is a wonderful relationship bond between you and
me which I want to share on this special occasion.
"Happy Raksha Bandhan To You Brother"
20. How are you doing? On the occasion of Rakhsha
Bandhan, I am sending you my love and loads of best
wishes. When do I get to see my nephew or niece?

0 comments:

Post a Comment