Saturday 29 August 2015

Happy Raksha Bandhan Quotes for Sister

1. "Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship
within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes
the strongest relationship."
2. "Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister
can understand things you never said. She can
understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love
my sister."
3. "It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those
trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up.
The memories may fade away with passing time but the
love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan,
Dear Sister."
4. "God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise,
Sister. In good times or bad ones, you're ready to
extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do."
5. "Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister
can understand things you never said. She can
understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love
my sister."
6. "Hey didi you are the best. Do you know why?
Because I'm your brother."
7. "Hey my sweet little pie, your cute smile makes my
day, your small little hands take me out from all dangers
of life. You are little angel of my life. I love you. Your's
elder sister"
8. “My cute angel from today's onwards I promise you
I'll never scold you when you'll tear my books, messed
up my clothes. You are really a ray of happiness in my
life.”
9. "What makes the sister’s day special is the way the
brotherremembers each time they laughed together. She
misses the times when they spent long afternoons just
talking about various subjects."
10. "May this Rakhi bring to you all the prosperity in
your life. Happy Rakshabandhan dear sis.
11. "Sorry that I can’t be with you on this Rakhi. I have
sent Great love & wishes to you. May the gifts of
friendship, happiness, joy and peace will fill your life.
Have a Great Rakhi!
12. "Days go past fastly in our life without expressing
ourselves deep love for each other. Rakhi comes as a
glorious opportunity to tells you that We always adore
eachother and wish happiness of every kind in life. On
Rakhi Wishing You Life’s Biggest Joys!"
13. "May this Rakhi brings everything to you and fullfill
your dreams and desire, May success accompany you in
every step that you take in your life. Have a wonderful
rakhi"
14. "You know that you are the most precious stone in
the collection of my secret treasure. Happy ‘Raksha
Bandhan’ to my gorgeous sis from your brother."
15. "Warm wishes on Rakhi Day! Rakhi Day is the day
when special people like you are thought of fondly with
love and cheer. Hope every hour of this special day is
filled with moments, that will bring happiness for you."
16. "May this auspicious occasion, bring you all the
prosperity, and good luck in your way of life."
17. "Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself.
You mean the world to me. Lots of happiness from your
brother."
18. "My dear sister is one of the most precious gifts sent
by God. Have a great Rakhi festival my loving sis."
19. "How do people make it through life without a
sister?" - Sara Corpening
20. "Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't
get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be
there." - Amy Li
21. "Sisters share the scent and smells... the feel of a
common childhood." - Pam Brown
22. "Sisters is probably the most competitive
relationship within the family, but once sisters are
grown, it becomes the strongest relationship." -
Margaret Meed
23. "Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears."
24. "Sweet is the voice of a sister in the season of
sorrow." - Benjamin Disraeli
25. "The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to
turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble." - Clara Ortega
26. "A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be
lost." - Marion C. Garretty
27. "Is solace anywhere more comforting than in the
arms of a sister." - Alice Walker
28. "You can kid the world. But not your sister." -
Charlotte Gray
29. "A sister can be seen as someone who is both
ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind
of double." - Toni Morrison
30. "What's the good of news if you haven't a sister to
share it?" - Jenny DeVries
31. "Sisters is probably the most competitive
relationship within the family, but once the sisters are
grown, it becomes the strongest relationship." -
Margaret Mead
32. "I know some sisters who only see each other on
Mother's Day and some who will never speak again. But
most are like my sister and me... linked by volatile love,
best friends who make other best friends ever so
slightly less best." - Patricia Volk
33. "Sisters annoy, interfere, criticize. Indulge in
monumental sulks, in huffs, in snide remarks. Borrow.
Break. Monopolize the bathroom. Are always underfoot.
But if catastrophe should strike, sisters are there.
Defending you against all comers." - Pam Brown
34. "It was nice growing up with someone like you -
someone to lean on, someone to count on... someone to
tell on!"
35. "Sisters don't need words. They have perfected a
language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks -
expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and
disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs - that
can undermine any tale you're telling." - Pam Brown
36. "One of the best things about being an adult is the
realization that you can share with your sister and still
have plenty for yourself." - Betsy Cohen
37. "We may look old and wise to the outside world. But
to each other, we are still in junior school." - Charlotte
Gray
38. "Bless you, my darling, and remember you are
always in the heart - oh tucked so close there is no
chance of escape - of your sister." - Katherine Mansfield
39. "A sister smiles when one tells one's stories - for
she knows where the decoration has been added." -
Chris Montaigne
40. "More than Santa Claus, your sister knows when
you've been bad and good." - Linda Sunshine
41. "My sister taught me everything I really need to
know, and she was only in sixth grade at the time." -
Linda Sunshine
42. "Whatever you do they will love you; even if they
don't love you they are connected to you till you die.
You can be boring and tedious with sisters, whereas
you have to put on a good face with friends." - Deborah
Moggach
43. "You keep your past by having sisters. As you get
older, they're the only ones who don't get bored if you
talk about your memories." - Deborah Moggach
44. "She is your mirror, shining back at you with a world
of possibilities. She is your witness, who sees you at
your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your
partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone
who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She
is your teacher, your defense attorney, your personal
press agent, even your shrink. Some days, she's the
reason you wish you were an only child." - Barbara
Alpert
45. "She takes my hand and leads me along paths I
would not have dared explore alone." - Maya V. Patel
46. "Husbands come and go; children come and
eventually they go. Friends grow up and move away. But
the one thing that's never lost is your sister." - Gail
Sheeny, from "Sisters"
47. "A sister is both your mirror - and your opposite." -
Elizabeth Fishel
48. "Sisters are blossoms in the garden of life."
49. "It's hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all
the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is
as young as your own." - Pam Brown
50. "My sisters have taught me how to live." - George
Wasserstein

0 comments:

Post a Comment