Saturday 29 August 2015

Teddy Bear Day Status in English for WhatsApp & Facebook

1. I miss the laughs, I used to get from you, I miss the
talks we used to have & above all, I just miss you!
2. I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite
Teddy Bear of all time.
3. Without you, I am nothing. With you, I am something.
Together we are everything.
4. The most magical moments are those when you
forget yourself in the joy of someone’s presence.
5. You really don’t have to be young to find a friend in
a teddy bear.
6. A bedroom without a teddy is like a face without a
smile.
7. Teddy bears don’t need hearts, as they are already
stuffed with love.
8. A bedroom without a teddy is like a face without a
smile.
9. You’re in my thoughts and in my heart. Wherever I
may go, but on Teddy Bear Day I’d like to say I Care
More Than You Know...
10. I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure
I was somewhere in your heart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment