Friday 4 September 2015

Best birthday status for whatsapp & FB

Birthday status for whatsapp&FB-best birthday status for
whatsapp&FB
©statua37
1# May this day be the beginning of another beautiful
year for you. May there be pleasant surprises, loads of
joy and infinite happiness. Wish you a very happy
birthday.
2# Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you
everything that brings happiness today and tomorrow.
Happy birthday
3# I may not be celebrating your special day with you
but I want you to know that I am thinking of you &
wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
4# May this day bring countless happiness
and endless joy and live with peace and serenity. Happy
Birthday
5# Define Birthday? “The one and only day in your life
when you were crying and your mother was laughing.”
6# Wishing an amazing day and many great things to
come to a wonderful person. Happy birthday.
7# Thinking of you with love on your birthday and
wishing you everything that brings you happiness today
and always.
8# A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day
journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
9# Birthdays are natures way of telling us to eat more
cake.
10# Happy Birthday to one of the few people whose
birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.
11# Thanks to everyone for the Birthday wishes! To
anyone who missed it.”No cake for you!”
12# All I got you for your birthday was this post. Hope
you enjoy it! Try not to read it all at once. Happy
Birthday
13# I’m not just a year older I’m also a year better and
prettier. I know your jealous.
14# Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the
longer you live.
15# No wise man ever wished to be younger..
16# I am wondering why google hasn’t changed its logo
as it was my birthday?
17# I have no birthday that means I was not born
therefore I cannot die.
18# Happy Birthday to the most amazing man ever.. I
love you soo much..
19# Yes, today is my birthday, Therefore I will be treated
like a Queen..
20# Today, Not 1 person said HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me It
wasn’t a shock today not my birthday
We hope you like these birthday status for your loving
friends ..keep sharing friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment