Tuesday 15 September 2015

Chocolate Day Status in English for WhatsApp & Facebook

Here is the list of Yummy Chocolate Day Status in
English for WhatsApp and Facebook. You can share your
favorite chocolate day status with us. We have collected
the best chocolate day collection for you. I hope you
like it.
1. Chemically speaking, chocolate really is the world's
perfect food.
2. Wanna be always Happy? Always carry some
chocolate with you.
3. Secret of happiness: eating chocolate as one makes
love. Making love as one eat chocolate.
4. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a
friend with chocolate.
5. Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than
words.
6. Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate.
7. If there’s no chocolate in Heaven, I’m not going.
8. Chocolates for my sweetie pie... to let you know your
the sweetest chocolate day.
9. I could give up chocolate but I'm not guitter.
10. I can live with chocolates but not without love so
make my life sweet and complete on this chocolate
day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment