Sunday 27 September 2015

Top 15 Sad Quotes for Facebook


Top 15 Sad Quotes for Facebook
Feeling sad or hurt? want to share with friends on
Facebook? than here is the list of Top 15 Sad Quotes for
Facebook. You can share your favorite sad quotes with
us in the comments.
1. "Dear Hear, please stop getting involved in
everything. Your job is to pump blood that's it."
2. "The strongest among us are the ones who smile
through silent pain, cry behind closed doors and
fight battles nobody knows about."
3. "It hurts the most when the person who made you
feel so special yesterday makes you feel so
unwanted today."
4. "Sometimes the people who are thousands of miles
away from you can make you feel better than the
people who are right beside you."
5. "My silence/smile is just another word for my pain."
6. "Trying to hide your feelings and pretending like
nothing is wrong."
7. "People cry, not because they're weak. It's because
they've been strong for too long."
8. "You made me feel like you really liked me and then
you just left like nothing even mattered."
9. "Sometimes when I say: I'm okay. I want someone to
look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say: I know
you're not."
10. "Best way to not get your heart broken, is pretend
you don't have one."
11. "Smile. It will make him so jealous to see you're
happy without him."
12. "When I see you smile and know that it is not for me,
that is when I will miss you the most."
13. "I want to write 'I miss you' on a rock and throw it at
your face, so you know how much it hurts to miss
you."
14. "I'm not afraid to fall in love. I'm afraid to fall for the
wrong person again."
15. "Sometimes life doesn't want to give you something
you want, not because you don't deserve it, but
because you deserve more."
Tell us how your feeling now in the comments...
Tags: sad quotes, sad quote, sad friendship quotes,
feeling sad quotes, sad quotes in english, sad life
quotes, love sad quotes, sad quotes on love, sad
quotes about life, sad quotes that make you cry, very
sad quotes, sad quotes on life, sad love quotes that
make you cry, sad love quote, sad quotes on friendship,
sad love quotes, sad quotes of love, sad love quotes for
him, sad images with quotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment