Sunday 27 September 2015

Love Status in English for WhatsApp & Facebook

Love Status in English for WhatsApp & Facebook
We have collected Most Romantic & Love Status in
English for WhatsApp and Facebook. Choose your
favorite love status & share with someone you love.
1. Happiness means you.
2. To me, your perfect.
3. Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.
4. When a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile,
When a guy is in love you can see it in his eyes.
5. Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be
their last is beyond perfect.
6. Without you, I am nothing. With you, I am something.
Together we are Everything.
7. A person who loves you truly will never let you go
whatever the situation is.
8. Love is when you look into someones eyes and see
everything you need.
9. Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most
beautiful when it last.
10. I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will
be one love
11. Love is sweet, When its New. But it is sweeter when
its true.
12. I am lover, Not a fighter. But i can fight for what i
love.
13. Never give up on someone you love. Great things
take time.
14. Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.
15. Where there is love, there is life.
16. My heart is, and always will be, yours.
17. Love has no age, no limit and no death.
18. I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite
person of all time.
19. Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I
can only just see you.
20. The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: That's
the one.
21. When I first saw you, I fell in love with you and you
smiled because you knew.
22. Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then
for the rest of mine
23. You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I
see you.
24. Every morning would be perfect if I woke up next to
you.
25. Someone asked me, how’s life? I just smiled &
replied, she’s fine.
I hope you liked this collection, now you can share this
collection with your girlfriend or boyfriend...
Tags: love status for whatsapp in english, love status
for facebook, love status messages, cute love status,
best love status, best love status for whatsapp, love
status for fb, short love status, love statuses, love
status quotes, cute love status for whatsapp, whatsapp
status love, short status for whatsapp about love

0 comments:

Post a Comment