Sunday 27 September 2015

Break Up Status in English for WhatsApp & Facebook

Break Up Status in English for WhatsApp & Facebook
If you're looking for Break Up Status in English for
WhatsApp and Facebook, then check out this top 20
break up status list. We have collected the best break
up status for you. I hope you like it.
1. If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at
all.
2. Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
3. When I close my eyes I see you, when I open my
eyes I miss you.
4. I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns
into tears.
5. During the day I keep myself busy and sometimes
time passes. But at night, I really miss you.
6. The same person who said the sweetest things to
me also said some of the meanest things I've ever
heard.
7. I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my
arms.
8. The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling to
stop the tears from falling.
9. Dear Hear, please stop getting involved in
everything. Your job is to pump blood that's it.
10. Sometimes the people who are thousands of miles
away from you can make you feel better than the
people who are right beside you.
11. My silence/smile is just another word for my pain.
12. Every time I start trusting someone,they show me
why I shouldn’t.
13. The most painful goodbye’s are those which were
never said and never explained.
14. Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt
you.
15. People cry, not because they're weak. It's because
they've been strong for too long.
16. Sometimes when I say: I'm okay. I want someone to
look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say: I know
you're not.
17. When I see you smile and know that it is not for me,
that is when I will miss you the most
18. Smile. It will make him so jealous to see you're
happy without him.
19. I'm not afraid to fall in love. I'm afraid to fall for the
wrong person again.
20. Sometimes life doesn't want to give you something
you want, not because you don't deserve it, but
because you deserve more.
I hope you liked our collection, bookmark us for more
updates and share our feedback in the comments...
Tags: break up status, breakup status for whatsapp,
breakup status, break up status for whatsapp, love
breakup status for whatsapp, whatsapp status love
break up, whatsapp status friendship breakup,

0 comments:

Post a Comment