Tuesday 15 September 2015

Cool Whatsapp Status & Whatsapp Status Ideas in English

Here is the list of Cool WhatsApp Stauts & WhatsApp
Status Ideas. We have collected the best whatsapp
status for you. I hope you like it. You can share your
favorite whatsapp status with us.
1. If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
2. If Plan 'A' Didn't work. The alphabet has 25 more
letters! so stay cool.
3. Just saw the most smartest person when I was in
front of the mirror.
4. I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that
won't work.
5. The only way to do great work is to love what you
do.
6. God is really creative, I mean...just look at me.
7. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work
hard.
8. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single
step.
9. I'm not lazy. I'm just on my energy saving mode.
10. I'm not lazy. I'm just on my energy saving mode.
11. Laughter is the best medicine. But, if you're laughing
without any reason, you need medicine.
12. When I die, I want to go peacefully like my
grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and
13. screaming like the passengers in his car.
14. I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a
piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted
more proof.
15. Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one
ass hole at a time.
16. I look at people sometimes and think...Really? That’s
the sperm that won.
17. If I delete your number, you’re basically deleted from
my life.
18. Sometimes one middle finger isn’t enough to let
someone know how you feel. That’s why you have
two hands.
19. Don’t be so happy, I don’t really forgive people, I just
pretend like it’s ok and wait for my turn to destroy
them.
20. Never forget what someone says to you when they
are angry, because that’s when the truth comes out
21. I will not delete you or block you. I am keeping you
there so you will be able to see how happy I’m
without you…
22. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then
you have to play better than anyone else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment