Sunday 28 June 2015

Crush Status, Short Crush Quotes Crush Status, New Crush Status 2015, Best Crush Status, Latest Crush Status, New Crush Quotes 2015, Latest Crush Quotes, Best Crush Quotes for Whatsapp & FB.

You can't be real. May I pinch you to see if I'm
dreaming?
The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too
much.
Because of you, half the time I don't even know that I'm
smiling.
Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all
night?
If my love for you is a crime, I want to be the most
wanted criminal.
Its amazing how crazy i feel when my phone vibrates
and I'm begging it to be you.
I'm so glad you are in my life but i want to be more than
friends
It's not that I'm afraid of telling you how I feel about
you, I'm afraid of how you will react.
I want to ask you out but I can't find the right word's.
And my confidence level is low. :(
Can i check ur pockets i think u stole my heart!
FREE ADVICE: try not to fall for someone who isn't
willing to catch you
Why did I smile even though I'm really upset? Oh yea, I
saw you (:
I look at you...to see you looking at me... i just blush
and look away awkwardly...
All I want is for you to tell me your fighting for me till
my heart stops beating <3
If i got a $ for every time i thought and dreamed about
you, I would be rich.
Maybe, just a little... i could possibly be... falling for
you. <3
Somethings have to remain a secret but you and i don't
Loving you is like breathing How can I stop?
You are my first and last thought of everyday, and
everyone in between <3
Sometimes, You make it impossible to breathe. :)
I'll be yours forever, just tell me when to start.
I want to tell you how I feel but I don't want to wreck
the friendship we already have <3
whenever i get a txt from you i break out into smiles (:
I wish that I could put my status to what I am really
thinking...
My Experience Said, "It's risky"

0 comments:

Post a Comment