Sunday 28 June 2015

Cool Status, Short Cool Quotes Cool Status, New Cool Status 2015, Best Cool Status, Latest Cool Status, New Cool Quotes 2015, Latest Cool Quotes, Best Cool Quotes for Whatsapp & FB

Totally available!! Please disturb me!!
Whenever I find the key to success , someone changes
the lock...
Life is journey. I am traveler.
Life must go on :-)
Never too busy to be happy :-)
Brains are awesome, I wish everyone had one.
A smile suits every kind of clothes
I'm pretty sure the whole "ladies first" thing was created
by a guy just to check out ass.
How come wrong numbers are never busy?
Many a man owes his success to his first wife and his
second wife to his success.
The thing that impresses me the most about America is
the way parents obey their children
Who says nothing is impossible. I've been doing nothing
for years.
DRINK TRIPLE, SEE DOUBLE, & ACT SINGLE.
Always trying to cool my self.
Teachers Only Teach The Rules... But Winners, Winners
Make The Rules.
My room + internet connection + music + food -
homework = perfect day
Live ♀, Laugh ☺, Love ♥
Keep calm and enjoy life.
People with status don't need status...
never give people permission to disrespect you....
life is simple if we are simple....
Dreams are just the brain's Screen-savers.
Life without mistakes is like, education without books.
They say "don't drink and drive". Well.... yesterday I was
drinking a juice box while riding my tricycle. Yeah. I'm a
badass.
It's cool that you know all the lines to the movie and
all, but it wold be pretty cool if you let the actual actors
say them.
*Walking around supermarket* *Don't see mom* ACT
COOL, ACT COOL!
I'm jealous of my parents, i'll never have a kid as cool as
theirs :)
Maybe being nice is more important than being cool.
Yelling "You're cool!" when you see somebody doing
something stupid.
Or, you know.. DON'T text back.. that's cool too.
"FBI, Open the door!"... Uh... no ... it's cool when you
break in.
Oh so now I'm invisible to you? That's cool. I've always
wanted a superpower.
Nowadays, "Cool" means- "I really don't care."
"Wow you're cool." LIKE if you just read that in a
sarcastic voice.
Doing the moonwalk is the only way to look cool while
wiping dog crap off your shoes .
You hate drama? Cool. Stop starting it.
Self-control is the ability to stay cool when someone is
making you HOT.
Don't you just love it when you flip your pillow over and
its cool on the other side :-)
Oh you're dating my ex? Cool. Im eating a sandwhich....
You want those leftovers too?
you're sorry ? that's cool. go write a book about it and
let someone who actually cares read it.
Your profile picture is a car.....that's cool I didn't know
you were a transformer
I can't clean my room because I get distracted by the
cool stuff I find..
Like if: When you talk to your crush you use that "cool"
mood. "Like" you dont really care..
If my boss saw how many cool things I post on
Facebook in a day, he'd stop saying I'm unproductive.
You are; crazy, silly, funny, goofy, amazing, cool, and
awesome. That's what I like about you.
The perfect seat in class would be one where you are
surrounded by your best friend, your crush, a smart
person, & a really cool funny kid.
My bank lets me send a text message and it'll text back
with my balance. ..It's a cool feature but I didn't think
the 'LOL' was necessary.
on Facebook seaching up people with the last name
hontas.I think it would be cool to poke a hontas :)
Do never compare dogs to men. Dogs are cool and
faithful... Remember that.
Dont like me? Cool, I dont wake up every day to impress
YOU.
Sitting at home: Oh cool it's raining. Sitting at school:
HOLY CRAP! LOOK, IT'S RAINING!
Friend: I'm so over him! Me: Cool, let's go get a soda.
Friend: HE DRANK SODA....

0 comments:

Post a Comment