Sunday 28 June 2015

Anniversary Status, Short Anniversary Quotes Anniversary Status, New Anniversary Status 2015, Best Anniversary Status, Latest Anniversary Status, New Anniversary Quotes 2015, Latest Anniversary Quotes, Best Anniversary Quotes for Whatsapp & FB.

A happy wife is a happy life.
May you both hold your hands together, till your last
Breathe of life..Long Live both.
Long after our anniversary And this greeting has been
thrown away Think of it.
All my love for you FREE! wishing u a very happy
ANNIVERSARY.!
To the beautiful couple in all the land, May your
anniversary be Happy and Grand.
I was incomplete without you. I thank God that we met
and we are together now.
A Wedding Anniversary is the celebration of Love, Trust,
Partnership, Tolerance and Tenacity.
I am so lucky to have you as my husband and this is my
best day in my life. Happy anniversary
Happy Anniversary to my dear love and very best friend.
We've had a lot of years together...but nowhere near
enough. Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary from someone you're probably
shocked knew it was your's.
Love is there when both person are more concerned for
the other than for one's self.
1 year down & forever to go, Happy Anniversary .
Anniversary is repetition of promises made with each
other, love gets stronger.
I only want to be with you twice…now, and forever.
Married couples who love each other tell each other a
thousand things without talking.
There's always that one person who'd do anything for
you. that's the one you should marry.
A good marriage would be between a blind wife and a
deaf husband.
In a happy marriage it is the wife who provides the
climate, the husband the landscape.
Wishing you a wonderful life together as husband and
wife.

0 comments:

Post a Comment