Saturday 27 June 2015

Ultimate 100 whatsapp status

A Status For Every Occasion.
Lookout for small note in bracket if you just want best
of the best…
1). Two fundamentals of cool life – Walk like you are the
king OR walk like you don’t care ,who is the king.
2). We live in a Dumb Age where Smartphone’s are
thinner and smarter, people are obese and stupid.
(Funny whatsapp status)
3). A single word can undoubtedly be a repository of
knowledge, provided you’re willing to learn something
new.
4). Fight NOT To Lose..Instead 0f Fighting To WIN
5). If people are talking behind your back, then just fart.
6). Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some
days you are the statue.
7). Anyone else sit on the toilet and play with their
phone until you realized you have been finished 10
minutes ago?
8). I can’t find the reason why I like you. I believe that’s
what love does.
9). Many beautiful flowers in the world but my flower is
you.You are most beautiful than others,I Love you my
lovely rose. Happy Rose Day Dear!!
10). The problem is not the problem; the problem is your
attitude about the problem.
11). Yes , I m single , & You’ve to be damn beautiful to
change it.;)
12). I act like I don’t care, but deep inside, it hurts.
13). When there’s a will, I want to be in it.
14). Laugh alone and the world thinks you’re an idiot.
15). Stolen kisses are always sweetest.
16). Are you the drug or the cure?
17). The only way to fix this situation is to go back to
when you asked me out…and say no.
18). My two most HATED words..”I PROMISE”..It doesn’t
mean $hit to me!
19). Everyone else thinks you’re an asshole.
20). Hatred can be overcome only by love.
21). I am me and I won’t change myself for anyone..!
22). Never do something permanently stupid just
because you are temporarily upset.
23). Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a
baseball bat.
24). Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong
people.
25). Some people are alive only, Because it’s illegal to
kill them.
26). Ah, good ol’ trustworthy beer. My love for you will
never die.
27). Fikar kar uski jo teri fiqr kre, u to zindgi mai bhut
hai hamdard
28). Don’t try to choose which is not Urs..But..Don’t dare
to loose which is only Urs
29). Dear Samsung, please also start selling jeans that
can accommodate your smartphones.
30). Friendship isn’t a big thing – it’s a million little
things.
31). I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more
I thought about you.
32). Nobody can teach me who I am.
33). Touch it gently, put two fingers inside, if it’s wide
use three fingers, make sure it’s wet and rub up and
down. Yep that’s how you wash a cup.
34). A kiss makes the heart young again and wipes out
the years.
35). Friendship doubles your joy and divides your
sorrow.
36). The strawberry shampoo doesn’t taste as good as it
smells.
37). “”My attitude depends on the people in front of
me….””
38). Laugh at your obstacles everybody else does.
39). Dear math please grow up and solve your own
problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.
40). I am always right, Once i thought that I am wrong,
But i was wrong.
41). Hey there….. be there
42). The essence of romantic love is that wonderful
beginning, after which sadness and impossibility may
become the rule.
43). Kiss me and you will see starts, Love me and i will
give them to you.
44). I liked things better when I didn’t understand them.
45). Take out ‘N’ out of FRIEND, and you are cooked!
46). My heart beats only for you..
47). Cheating is easy try something challenging and be
faithful.
48). My heart is now a perfect place… with you inside it.
49). I’m cool but global warming made me hot
50). There’s nothing more precious in this world than the
feeling of being wanted.
51). Dear people who update their whatsapp message
every 30 seconds, there’s Facebook for that reason!
52). A goal properly set is halfway reached
53). Forget the failures and work hard for success
54). The Rose Speaks of Love Silently, in a language
known only to the Heart. Happy Rose Day!
55). I think love is fearless.
56). Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.
57). It is only possible to live happily ever after on a
daily basis.
58). Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can
switch off.
59). I handed her 12 roses, 11 real and 1 fake, and said “I
will love you till the last one dies”.
60). Be what you want to be, not what other wants to
see.
61). I am a better investor because I am a businessman
and a better businessman because I am an investor. –
Warren Buffett
62). “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five
minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do
things differently.” -Warren Buffett
63). Happiness is not the absence of problems. It’s the
ability to deal with them.
64). If you want to be rude then you should become a
celebrity.
65). Pictures are worth a thousand words.
66). One wise guy invented mobile application
Whatsapp…..and his wife added last seen feature
??
67). I think you are suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
68). One day someone will walk into your life and make
you see why it never worked out with anyone else.
69). Don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a
bad life.
70). We are never ever getting back together.
71). “’Different” and ‘New’ is relatively easy. Doing
something that’s genuinely better is very hard.” Sir Jony
Ive, Apple
72). I wish I could record my dreams so that i could
watch dem later……
73). Stop worrying about the world ending today. It’s
already tomorrow in Australia.
74). The toughest part of letting go is realizing that the
other person already did.
75). Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
76). I’ll love you till my final breath.
77). All problems become smaller if you don’t dodge
them but confront them.
78). I think it’s weird when I love you, I think it’s weird
when I want you, when you don’t even know I’m there!
79). You won’t have a happy life if you worry about what
others say about you.
80). Trust in God, But lock your car.
81). Whenever i have a problem, I just sing, Then i
realize my voice is worse than my problem.
82). The most painful memory I have is of when I walked
away and you let me leave.
83). When You Sit Alone …You Sit With Your Past …
84). At last got to know how to loose weight in 10 days
:Just turn your head right right then left and repeat
whenever offered any food
85). Failure is not an option — it comes bundled with
Windows.
86). Forget your past forgive yourself and begin again.
87). face book is the only place where it’s acceptable to
talk to a wall
88). We do not remember days, we remember moments.
89). Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world;
choose the one who makes your world beautiful.
90). The secret of life is not to do what you like, but to
like what you do.
91). You’re not perfect, I am not as well, but together we
are perfect.
92). I’m not slow….I’m at energy saving mode.
93). I loved you…but I guess that my love couldn’t save
his… nothing could.
94). For every minute you are angry you lose sixty
seconds of happiness.
95). Silent people have the loudest minds.
96). Thin, I am quick; fat, I am slow.
97). Fall in love not in line.
98). Sleep till you’re hungry….Eat till you’re sleepy
99). Just because something isn’t happening for you
right now doesn’t mean that will never happen.
100). All girls are my sisters except you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment