Sunday 28 June 2015

FB LaTesT sTaTuS


• I was blinded by your beauty so I’m going to need
your name and number for insurance reasons.
• Life without you would be like a broken pencil…
pointless.
• The police are on the way to arrest you for stealing my
heart, hijacking my feelings, and driving me crazy.
• I want you to have a candle-lit dinner and say those
magical three words to you ………… “Pay The bill”
• Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you. I
wish that someday I’d dream about my pillow and I’d be
hugging you.
• My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it
is in pieces because of you.
• No guy is worth your tears and when you find one that
is, he won’t make you cry.
• My friend wants to know if you think I’m hot.
• It’s not my fault that I fell for you, you tripped me!
• Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that
finds you.
• Love is a state of mind which has nothing to do with
the mind.
• Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach
of every hand.
• Every night I go home crying because I’ll have to wait
until tomorrow to see you again.
• If nothing lasts for ever, will you be my nothing?
• You are a dreamer, and you are an achiever. May you
dream and achieve bigger feats, with every passing
year. All the best for the new year.
• You are the first person who has been able to make
my heart beat slower and faster at the same time.
• I used to be a terrible flirt. I’m much better at it now.
• You can’t be real. May I pinch you to see if I’m
dreaming?
• There’s so much to say but your eyes keep
interrupting me.
• Did the sun come up or did you just smile at me?
• Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?
• I’ve noticed you noticing me and I’m just giving you
notice that I’ve noticed you!
• Excuse me, if I go straight this way, will I be able to
reach your heart?
• Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?
• If you are supposed to learn from your mistakes, why
do some people have more than one child.
• To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call
whatever you hit the target.
• Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind
the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.
• Do you have the time? ………………… O No, the time to
write down my number? :)
• You make my day special now please make my night
remember able by coming to my dreams. GoodNight
• I wish that God would hold you tight. I hope that
angels would keep you in sight. Now just to make sure
you feel all right, I’m gonna blow you a sweet
goodnight
• Being in love with you makes every morning worth
getting up for.
• I just love when morning gets here, cuz i can send a
Great Big Good Morning sms to my dearest. What a
lovely way to start my day!
• I may never be good enough for someone.. But I Will
be the Best for them who Deserve Me…!!
• Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.
• I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried
– but they wanted cash.
• The average woman would rather have beauty than
brains, because the average man can see better than he
can think.
• Can I borrow a quarter? I just want to call my mom
and tell her I just met the girl of my dream.
• Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next
girlfriend.
• If you don’t wanna have kids with me, then why don’t
we just practice?
• I have ONE heart that is true. It has gone from me to
you. Now please take its care because I have NO heart
and you have TWO.
• Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream
come true… I Love You.
• Why do I love you? Because I finally learned what the
word means, and you were the one who showed me.
• I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry.
And I know you do the same things too, So we are
really not that different, me and you.
• If you have LOVE, you don’t need to have anything
else, and if you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter much
what else you have.
• Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to
be silly.
• Love is like a rumor, Everyone talks about it, but no
one truly knows.
• Worrying works! 90% of the things I worry about never
happen.
• As the ocean is never full of water, so is the heart
never full of love.
• Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself
wanting to become lost again.
• Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women
like to be a man’s last romance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment