Sunday 28 June 2015

fB cOoL sTaTuS 2

Don’t put words into my mouth. I have got plenty to
say. Don’t tell me how to live my life, I do things my
way.
The day you stop worrying will be the first day of
your new life, anxiety takes you in circles, trust in
God & become free.
Stop wasting your time on people who don’t love
you.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if doctor
is cute, forget the fruit.
When money talks, nobody notices what grammar it
uses.
The trouble with doing something right the first
time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
Remember that silence is sometimes the best
answer.
Remember that the best relationship is one in which
your love for each other exceeds your need for each
other.
Take time to WORK, it is the price of success.
It isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others.
Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
Why is abbreviation such a long word?
There are two theories to arguing with women.
Neither one works.
Good judgment comes from bad experience and a lot
of that comes from bad judgment.
Even when you think you have no more to give,
when a friend cries out to you, you will find the
strength to help.
What is a friend? It is a person with whom you dare
to be yourself.
I heard you took an IQ test and they said you’re
results were negative.
Friends in your life are like the pillars on your front
porch. Sometimes they hold you up and sometimes
they lean on you. Sometimes it’s just enough to
know they are standing by.
Love is weakest when there is more doubt than trust
but LOVE is strongest when we learn to trust in spite
of the doubts.
Single and looking… anyone wanna be found?
Have you always been this cute, or did you have to
work at it?
There is something wrong with my cell phone. It
doesn’t have your number in it.
It looks like you need a man in your life. How about
me?
Excuse me, do you have the time? Woman: No. Man:
Well I have the time and it says I have time for you
all the time.
Never close your lips to those Whom you have
opened your heart.
WOMAN: The most efficient money reducing agent
known to man-kind!
The probability of someone watching you is
proportional to the stupidity of your action.
You’re like a Pringle. Once I pop ya, I just can’t stop
ya.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.
Please help the homeless. Take me home with you.
Do you know what’d look good on you? Me :)
I lost my teddy bear. Can i sleep with you?
I think I can die happy now, coz I’ve just seen a
piece of heaven.
“I love you” is not enough to describe my feelings
for you.
You make my days beautiful and nights wonderful. I
Love You
I love your smile and the way you make me smile.
I don’t promise you the stars. But, I will surely
promise you that I will be there by your side, always
and forever.
I could conquer the world with just one hand as
long as you were holding the other.
I have waited my entire life to find you just have
something worth living for.
I am so confused. They told me that angels are only
in heaven, but I’ve found one here.
I didn’t have any body piercing until just now. You
pierced my heart.
God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful,
that man might love her and foolish, that she might
love him.
I never knew how to live, until I knew how to
love…………..You!
If you were a tear in my eyes, I would not cry for the
fear of losing you.
The greatest thing this heart can achieve, is to find
something worth to dream, and baby, you are the
dream
Are you a dictionary because you add meaning in
my life.
Everyone is someone’s dream and you were mine.
I was just going to say something, but I forgot when
I started looking at you.
Thousands of stars are in the sky but you are the
one in front of my eyes.
God was showing off wh

0 comments:

Post a Comment