Sunday 28 June 2015

fB cOoL sTaTuS 3

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you,
I would use my last breath to say, I love you.
I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel
came back a minute later. I asked it why. It told me
Angels don’t watch other angels.
Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the
courage to admit them.
Time is the coin of life. Only you can determine how
it will be spent.
An employee’s motivation is a direct result of the
sum of interactions with his or her manager.
Truth is the only safe ground to stand on.
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what
keeps you going.
Never, never, never, never give up.
I just started to finally remember to write 2011, and
now I have to start writing 2012.
Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My
personality is who I am, and my attitude depends on
who you are.
How come the only normal people are the ones I
don’t know very well?
Some people come into our lives & leave footprints
on our hearts. Others come into our lives & make us
wanna leave footprints on their face.
People make the world go around but at some point
don’t you wish it were flat so all the idiots would keep
walking and never come back?
When I’m on my death bed, I want my final words to
be “I left one million dollars in the…
All men are born free and equal. If they go and get
married, that’s their own fault.
If women ruled the world there would be no wars.
Just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each
other.
I thinks my neighbor just caught me stealing his Wi-
Fi internet.
Whhat if life come with
a ◄◄ REW ► PLAY ▌▌PAUSE █▌STOP
You Can Ignore Me As Long As You Want But You
Can Never Change The Memories I Brought To Your
Life…
“Year 2036″ Son: “Dad, how did you meet mom?”
DAD: “My son… it all started with a friend request on
Facebook.”
FACEBOOK STORY: Add as friend – Approve -> Write
something on wall -Intro – Everyday chatting – Ask
number phone – Messaging – Calling – Meeting –
Express love – Make relationship status – Hangout –
Misunderstanding – Fight – Break up – Unfriend –
Block :( THE END
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty
girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it
deserves.
God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have
you used one to say “thank you”?
We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in
public.
Laugh at your problems, everybody else does.
Time is like money: you can either spend, waste, or
invest!
Your eyes are the sweetest stars I’ve ever seen.
Do you realize that in about 40 years, we’ll have
thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can
prove that you don’t need it.
If at first you don’t succeed, you’ll get a lot of free
advice from folks who didn’t succeed either.
It’s not how good your work is, it’s how well you
explain it.
There is never enough time to do it right the first
time, but there is always enough time to do it over.
If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t
change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.
Failure is always temporary, only giving up makes it
permanent.
Love is 1 drink and 2 straws. Marriage is “Don’t you
think you’ve had enough!”.
Love is holding hands in the street. Marriage is
holding arguments in the street.
No man succeeds without a good woman behind him.
Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed.
A woman worries about the future until she gets a
husband, while a man never worries about the future
until he gets a wife.
Even my child started to walk without any support,
nut my wife still holds my hand while walking.
The few hours I spend with you are worth the
thousand hours I spend without you.
I heard someone whisper your name, but when I
turned around to see who it was, I was alone. Then I
realized that it was my heart telling me that I miss you.
I did three things today; miss you, miss you and miss
you.
To keep your marriage brimming,With love in the
wedding cup,Whenever you’re wrong, admit it;
Whenever you’re right, shut up.
Every woman should have four pets in her life. A
mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her
bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.
Wishing you a fabulous 2012 with full of great
achievements and experiences. A meaningful chapter
waiting to be written HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May this new year bring many opportunities your
way, To explore every joy of life & turning all your
dreams into reality & all your efforts into great
achievements.
Happiness keeps you sweet Trials make you strong
Sorrows make you humble Success keeps you glowing &
God keeps you going. May you have a greatest 2012
Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Aishwarya Rai, Arnold,
Jennifer Lopez, Amitabh Bachhan & Me.. All the Stars
wish You a Very Happy New Year.
Don’t wait for a new year to change your perspective.
Get up and be proactive today!
Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to
get it right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment